At the parent/teacher evening from 5.00 pm to 5.45 pm: Jade Fitzgerald from Futuremoves Charles Sturt University in front boardroom to discuss:
TAFE AND/OR UNI: HOW MUCH WILL IT COST YOU AND HOW WILL YOU PAY FOR IT?
Specific issues Jade will discuss with you:
- What are the major study costs and living costs?
- What are the major TAFE and Uni tuition and course costs?
- How do HECs and VET fee help assist?
- Where can I get help to pay my expenses?
- How can I reduce my costs?
She will be in the Board room (opposite the front office) on Parent/Teacher evening (This Thursday) to:
Do a 10 to 15 minute presentation at 5.00 pm on this subject and then be available to chat to students and parents until 5.45 pm about financial issues that interest them. This is a great opportunity for you and your parents to get your financial questions answered. Please let your parents know.
Wodonga Senior Secondary College
69 Woodland Street
Phone: (02) 60437500