26th June, 2017
Year 10 – VCE/VCAL Students Semester 2 2017
Further to our letter of 10th March 2017 to you advising that your student will commence their VCE/VCAL program in Semester 2 2017 (17th July 2017).
We now wish to provide the following information to you to assist with a smooth transition for your student into VCE/VCAL.
- Your student has made their subject selections for VCE/VCAL and based on these, the required text books and subject fees will be uploaded into your school portal links.
- Access to the school portal (formally known as the family/parent portal) will be available from the last week of this term (by 26th June).
- An SMS will be forwarded to parents/guardians that the school portal is now open and you can place your order for subject books and subject fees.
Note: Text book hire and subject fees are for a semester only (6 months) but where your student requires a workbook or prepaid pack which they keep, it is a once only cost.
- On the reverse of this letter, is your student’s timetable, their subjects, together with the applicable text hire/fees are listed as a reference for you.
- Payments can be made via the school using your credit card, BPAY (Biller code and reference number will be provided) or in person at our College office.
If you already have a Centrepay or payment plan in place with us, please place your student order on the portal and contact the college to amend your payment arrangements. If you need to set up a new payment arrangement please contact us.
If your student at the commencement of their VCE/VCAL studies wishes to change a subject, they will require their teacher, Year Level Co-Ordinator and you to sign and approve the request. Fees and book costs will be adjusted accordingly.
If you have any questions concerning the above, please contact the College on (02) 6043 7500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org