Every Student, Every Opportunity, Success For All
Our mission is to empower our students with the skills and attributes to become successful and active global citizens. We realise our Vision when we see every student:
• Has maximised their opportunities.
• Has high aspirations for a bright future
• Has formed strong relationships in a supportive and challenging environment
Respect, Integrity, Support, Trust, Resilience, Independence
Wodonga Senior Secondary College adheres to and promotes the principles and practices of Australian democracy:
• We believe in an accountable, democratically elected government.
• We respect and observe the rule of law, and believe that no person is above the law.
• We believe in equal rights for all before the law, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sexuality, gender or other attributes.
• We believe not only in the freedom of religion, but also the need to practice tolerance and understanding of others’ beliefs.
• We believe in the value of freedom of speech and freedom of association, but also acknowledge that we have the responsibility not to abuse this freedom.
• We believe in the values of openness and tolerance, and value and respect all members of the school community regardless of background.
2018 WSSC Annual Report