RTO third party providers
link to course book
The Senior College offers a wide range of subjects in Science, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Business Management, Humanities, Music and the Arts areas. Students at the College complete the internationally recognised Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE), which at Wodonga can include the following career related options:
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) studies at off campus courses at nearby Technical Institutions eg.Multimedia
- Structured Work Place Learning (SWL) eg. Accountancy Practice
- University Enhancement Studies (UES) while still at school
As well as a strong commitment to excellence in academic areas, students are encouraged to participate in a wide range of sporting, outdoor educational, cultural and recreational activities. Our students regularly represent the school at regional, state and national level
The Outdoor Education Program includes abseiling, bushwalking, caving, cross-country skiing, cycle touring, kayaking, rock climbing, snow camping, white water rafting and many more activities.
Wodonga has an extensive Instrumental Music Program and presents a Performing Arts Festival and Musical each year, organises several Regional Dance Competitions and fields teams in such activities as Debating and Chess.
Registered training organisations
- Academy of Interactive Entertainment (aie) – Screen and Media
- Australian Institute of Education and Training (AIET) – Salon Assistant & Retail Cosmetics (Hair & Beauty)
- Access Skills Training (AST) – Animal Studies
- Dance Factory – Dance
- IVET Institute – Sport & Rec, Health, Hospitality
- Melbourne Polytechnic – Music Industry
- Swinburne/National Institute of Circus – Circus
- Wodonga TAFE – Building & Construction, Furniture Making, Automotive, Engineering, Electrotechnology, Hospitality (Food & Beverage), Early Childhood, Screen & Media
Subject Information Guide
Click the link Below to download the College Subject Information Guide.
The Subject Guide contains:
Subject area contacts
Year 10 Subjects
VET, VCE and SBA information
Department of Education & Training
CRICOS Provider Code: 00861K
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.