To assist you in the next stage of your child’s education we have compiled the following information which relates to those students commencing Unit 1 or Unit 3 of their VCE studies.
If you have forgotten your password, you can contact the office to have the password reset which will be sent via SMS to the contact mobile number we have recorded for you. We recommend that you change your password every six months for security purposes. Click here to login to the School Portal
Subject Fees/Text Book Hire for 2019
The on-line ordering system via the school portal will be used for the ordering of text books incorporating the book hire scheme and subject fees where they are applicable. The system can be accessed by clicking this link to the School Portal. Once logged on, your student book list requirements will appear based on the individual subjects selected, plus your student will have access to their timetable. The complete 2019 book list for all year levels is available on the College website for your information.
Please be aware that text book hire and subject fees are calculated as follows:
- Year 10 6 month period
- Year 11 12 month period (VCE Units 1 & 2) – Click to download Subject fees list
- Year 12 18 month period (VCE Units 3 & 4) – Click to download Subject fees list
The book list costs can be paid via EFT, credit card, and BPAY. With Centrepay payment arrangements and College payment plans, you will need to call in to the College main office to complete the documentation or update your payment plans.
Please note the following:
- Books will not be ordered from suppliers until payment (or payment plans) have been processed
- If you need to organise a payment plan or Centrepay payments please contact the office on (02) 6043 7500
- You will receive a booklist order confirmation via email when you have ordered the books on the portal. Please ensure your email recorded with the College is correct, if unsure contact the College office
To allow the smooth processing of orders and pick up of book lists, please be aware that:
- Credit card payments will take 48 hours to process
- BPAY payments may take up to 3-5 days for processing
- EFT payments can be made between 8.30am-4.30pm at the College office
All orders placed and paid for (including payment plans) by Friday 26th July – 12:30pm – for Year 10 and 11 students will go into a draw to win one of 2 x $100 Coles/Myer voucher (one prize for each year level)
Year 10 and Year 11 students – Enrolment Details
To ensure all of the enrolment details we hold on your student are correct and up-to-date, please advise the College of any changes, in particular change of address, mobile numbers, emergency contact details and any medical conditions that the College should be aware of.
Subject Fees for Essential educational items
These are items or services that are essential to support the course of instruction in the standard curriculum program that parents and guardians are responsible for, ( i.e. exams, subject revision, online subscriptions, text books and other paper based College learning materials that the students take ownership) (as per DET Policy).
The cost for each selected subject is included in the School Portal.
If you have any queries on the above, please contact our College office.
Vern Hilditch Cassandra Walters John McVean
Executive Principal Campus Principal Business Manager