Classes will not be running in Week 10, last week of term, as mid-year exams will be held for all year levels. All students have been provided with a copy of their exam timetable and are reminded to arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of their exam with the required materials and appropriate clothing/footwear. For your consideration, we have attached the exam timetables below.
- Arrive at exam venue at least 15 minutes before the start of the exam.
- A seat map will be posted outside the exam venue. Look for your class and take note of the row.
- You will be called into your exam venue by class group and seated furthest from the door to closest.
- The exams for your class will be arranged in alphabetical order (surname). Find the exam paper with your name on it and sit down.
- All written answers to be completed in blue/black pen. Multiple Choice answer sheets to be completed in lead pencil.
- Raise your hand to ask a supervisor a question or to go to the toilet. At the end of the exam, please remain seated until an announcement to leave is made. Your exam must remain on your table.
Absence from an Exam:
- If you know you will be absent on the day of an exam, it is your responsibility to negotiate a catch-up time with your teacher prior to the exam week.
- Catch-up exams will be held on Thursday afternoon on the 24th of June and Friday 25th June, unless specifically negotiated with your teacher. Your teacher will notify you of the day, time and venue.
- Year 10s and Year 11s who didn’t sit the trial GAT in Week 8 can use the catch-up exam days in Week 10
- If you attend all of your exams at the scheduled time, you will not be required at school on the Friday.