- Computerised library, resource and audio visual centre
- VCE student centre and cafeteria
- Fully networked computer laboratories
- Well equipped science and horticulture areas
- Excellent technology and art facilities: textiles, food, ceramics, photography, metal, wood and graphics
- Performing Arts facilities
- Industry Leading Trade Training Centre
- Professional training facility Peppers Restaurant
- Gymnasium, basketball and volleyball courts
- New school building almost ready to open including state of the art facilities for science, maths, english and humanities.
At Wodonga Senior Secondary College we provide a safe, supportive, learning environment.
Care for your child includes:
- Airport, pick up and transfer
- Experienced, caring host families who understand and respect cultural differences
- Assistance regarding the acquisition of the school uniform and books
- An Orientation Booklet containing advice about money matters, bank usage, medical and dental concerns, public transport, tourist information on Wodonga and local attractions.
- Current information about visas etc
- Information on accessing the Internet, Email and Fax services at Wodonga Senior Secondary College
- Student Wellbeing Counsellor, Chaplain and Psychologist
- Career advice on Secondary, University and TAFE options
- Japanese, Indonesian, Mandarin, Cantonese and German speaking staff
- Extensive tours and excursions program including trips to Sydney and Central Australia, a study skills camp at Year 12
Department of Education & Training
CRICOS Provider Code: 00861K