WSSC will inspire the pursuit of dreams in an inclusive, supportive and progressive environment. To develop WSSC as the first choice in post compulsory education in Wodonga via a system that is challenging, supportive, progressive, meaningful, and produces quality outcomes in an ICT rich environment. Features of the College:
- Focused on needs of senior students
- Dedicated staff with up to date professional learning.
Wodonga Senior Secondary College is committed to providing opportunities for all students via:
- State of the art Visual Arts, Technology, Performing Arts facilities.
- High Achieving Year 12 students.
- Programs of Excellence.
- One of the broadest range of subject offerings available.
- A history of sporting excellence including many state champions.
- An extensive student support Pathways program offering guidance and careers counselling.
- Outstanding ICT and Technology programs.
- Partnerships with a wide range of community organisations.
- Hospitality Training restaurant Peppers.
- Senior Student Learning Centre and Library Complex.