Would you like to help celebrate Harmony Day this year?
Our college’s annual Multicultural celebrations for Harmony Day will be held in Week 1 of Term 2, with a focus on sharing cultural food, dance, music, workshops and sport on the afternoon of Thursday 14th April.
I am pleased to say we have been fortunate to receive a substantial grant to assist with funding this event – well done, Portia, Quin and Erin!
If you would be interested in doing the following activities:
- Preparing multicultural food and serving this to staff and students
- Running a competition/quiz celebrating cultural diversity
- Organising and/or participating in a Staff vs. Students soccer match, or another culturally diverse sport
- Organising or participating in a craft workshop, dance workshop or music performance celebrating cultural diversity
- Any other ideas to do with celebrating Harmony Day
Please see Mr Brewergray and the Harmony Day Planning Committee.
Members of the Planning Committee and I will be in the Pathways Building Period 4 on Thursdays and in the Conference Room on Friday Lunchtime.
Staff are very welcome to help out with the celebrations – please see me if you are