Wodonga Senior Secondary College is one of Victoria’s largest senior colleges known for its extensive curriculum choice, cutting edge approach to education, varied learning experiences.
Big School Opportunities, Small School Care
With our broad range of academic and vocational selections, opportunity and choice are a promise of a WSSC education. However, we also provide small-school care so every student feels valued and supported. We offer smaller learning communities over the different year levels, tailoring programs to meet the unique needs of individual students, further supported by our careers and wellbeing programs.
Our motto is ‘Every Student, Every Opportunity, Success for All’
Enrolling at WSSC
Contact the College office to make an appointment with a Year Level Coordinator or Assistant Principal on (02) 6043 7500.
- Enrolment interview
- Facilities tour
What we offer
- Student choice from many subject options in Year 10.
- PreCAL, School based New Apprenticeships and the alternative option to VCE, the VCAL.
- The opportunity for students in Year 10 to select VCE Units.
- A wide range of VCE & VET subjects for Units 1/2 & 3/4
- University-like atmosphere
- Flexible programs, including Vocational Education and Training (VET) programs, School based New Apprenticeships, VCE support units, and access to university enhancement studies.
- Individual counselling to ensure that student programs meet career goals, tertiary aspirations and abilities. The emphasis is on the selection of a course of study for each student that will provide the maximum opportunity for success.
- Support for students in these crucial years of study, with staff experienced in providing academic, career and personal guidance.
Subject Information Guide