Enrolling at WSSC
Please follow this procedure:
Contact the College office to make an appointment with a Year Level Coordinator or Assistant Principal on (02) 6043 7500.
What we offer
- Student choice from many subject options in Year 10.
- PreCAL, School based New Apprenticeships and the alternative option to VCE, the VCAL.
- The opportunity for students in Year 10 to select VCE Units.
- A wide range of VCE & VET subjects for Units 1/2 & 3/4
- A Senior College ethos.
- Flexible programs, including Vocational Education and Training (VET) programs, School based New Apprenticeships, VCE support units, and access to university enhancement studies.
- Individual counselling to ensure that student programs meet career goals, tertiary aspirations and abilities. The emphasis is on the selection of a course of study for each student that will provide the maximum opportunity for success.
- Maximum support for students in these crucial years of study, with staff experienced in providing academic, career and personal guidance.
Course Selection Handbook